We are in the process of transferring the hosting and maintenance responsibilities of the wiki from Chucklefish to ConcernedApe, which is why the wiki will temporarily be hosted at stardewcommunitywiki.com. Soon the official wiki will resume at stardewvalleywiki.com and will be hosted going forward by ConcernedApe. Prior to the transfer to ConcernedApe we will update this site with the date on which the transfer will occur.
This page or section contains unmarked spoilers from update 1.5 of Stardew Valley. Console and mobile players may want to avoid or be cautious toward reading this article.
|Generates a small explosion. Stand back!|
|Recipe Source:||Mining Level 1|
|Ingredients:||Copper Ore (4) Coal (1)|
The Cherry Bomb is a one-time use explosive item. It damages certain items within its radius. Other items are impervious to its effects.
Cherry Bombs can be crafted or purchased from the Dwarf (both in the Volcano and The Mines) for 300g. They can also be dropped by Rock Crabs or Duggies when slain. Fifteen Cherry Bombs may occasionally be found in treasure rooms in the Skull Cavern.
Note that the following is not an exhaustive list:
- Rocks and ore/gem nodes will drop their respective ores, gems, etc.
- Mushrooms and foraged minerals will be destroyed.
- Any untilled dirt tiles or Artifact Spots within a significantly smaller radius will become tilled, dropping any items (e.g., clay, artifacts) at the same rate as a player using a hoe.
- Crafted artisan and refining equipment will be destroyed.
- Heaters will be destroyed.
- Auto-Grabbers will not be destroyed, whether empty or containing items.
- Trees will be destroyed when their health reaches zero (this may require more than one bomb). Trees will drop wood, sap, and any seeds they contained.
The Cherry Bomb has a radius of 3 (diameter of 7).
- 1.4: Ore nodes in the Quarry now drop ore instead of stone. Gem Nodes in the Quarry can be destroyed by cherry bombs. Cherry Bomb can now be used in Tailoring.
- 1.5: Cherry bombs are sold at the shop in the Volcano.