|A crystal fabled to be the frozen tears of a yeti.|
|Source:||The Mines (floors 40-79) Frozen Geode Omni Geode Dust Sprite (2%) Panning Fishing|
|Gemologist Profession: (+30% Sell Price)||97g|
The Frozen Tear is a Mineral. It can be foraged in the Mines (floors 40 - 79), or dropped by Dust Sprites (2% drop rate). It can also be found by panning, inside Frozen Geodes and Omni Geodes, or in Fishing Treasure Chests. It may occasionally be found in a Garbage Can after the player reaches the bottom of the mines. An Ice Pip Fish Pond may produce 5 Frozen Tears when the population of the pond reaches 9.
It can be destroyed by bombs.
|Warrior Ring||Occasionally infuses the wearer with "warrior energy" after slaying a monster.||Iron Bar (10) Coal (25) Frozen Tear (10)||Combat Level 4|
- Frozen Tear may be randomly requested during any season at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 225g and 150 Friendship points.
- 2 Frozen Tears may be requested by Blobfish in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 1 to 3.
- 5 Frozen Tears may be requested by Ice Pip in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 3 to 5.
- 1.3: Can now be found in Omni Geodes.
- 1.4: Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in Fish Pond quests. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
|Foraged Minerals||Earth Crystal • Fire Quartz • Frozen Tear • Quartz|
|Gems||Amethyst • Aquamarine • Diamond • Emerald • Jade • Prismatic Shard • Ruby • Topaz|
|Geode Minerals||Aerinite • Alamite • Baryte • Basalt • Bixite • Calcite • Celestine • Dolomite • Esperite • Fairy Stone • Fire Opal • Fluorapatite • Geminite • Ghost Crystal • Granite • Helvite • Hematite • Jagoite • Jamborite • Jasper • Kyanite • Lemon Stone • Limestone • Lunarite • Malachite • Marble • Mudstone • Nekoite • Neptunite • Obsidian • Ocean Stone • Opal • Orpiment • Petrified Slime • Pyrite • Sandstone • Slate • Soapstone • Star Shards • Thunder Egg • Tigerseye|
|Geodes||Geode • Frozen Geode • Magma Geode • Omni Geode|