We are in the process of transferring the hosting and maintenance responsibilities of the wiki from Chucklefish to ConcernedApe, which is why the wiki will temporarily be hosted at stardewcommunitywiki.com. Soon the official wiki will resume at stardewvalleywiki.com and will be hosted going forward by ConcernedApe. Prior to the transfer to ConcernedApe we will update this site with the date on which the transfer will occur.
|A precious ore that can be smelted into bars.|
|Source:||Mining • Blacksmith • Fishing • Frozen Geode • Magma Geode • Omni Geode • Panning • Traveling Cart • Lava Eel Fish Pond|
- Gold nodes in the Mines at levels 80+
- Gold Nodes in the Skull Cavern rarely at levels 60+ and more commonly at levels 80+
- Nodes can spawn in the Quarry or in the quarry on the Hill-top and Four-Corners Farm Maps
- Breaking boxes and barrels in the mines.
- Ghosts have a 20% chance of dropping 1-3 gold ore.
- Fishing treasure chests
- Beachfront Artifact Spots
- Frozen Geodes, Magma Geodes, or Omni Geodes
- Traveling Cart for 100-1,000g
- Blacksmith for 400g each in year 1, 750g each in year 2+.
- Lava Eel Fish Pond when population reaches 3 or more
|Mega Bomb||Generates a powerful explosion. Use with extreme caution.||Gold Ore (4) Solar Essence (1) Void Essence (1)||Mining Level 8|
Three Gold Ore may be requested by several fish in Fish Pond quests to increase the capacity of the pond from 5 to 7.
- 1.3: Increased price from 400g in year 1 to 750g in year 2+.
- 1.4: Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in Fish Pond quests. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
|Basic||Clay • Coal • Fiber • Hardwood • Stone • Wood • Battery Pack|
|Ore||Copper Ore • Iron Ore • Gold Ore • Iridium Ore • Radioactive Ore|
|Bars||Copper Bar • Iron Bar • Gold Bar • Iridium Bar • Radioactive Bar • Refined Quartz|