|A fairly common ore that can be smelted into bars.|
|Source:||Mines • Blacksmith • Fishing • Geodes • Panning • Traveling Cart|
- The Mines (Floors 41 - 79) have a high concentration of Iron Nodes with potential abundance at Floors 70 - 79.
- Nodes can spawn in the Quarry, the Quarry Mine, or in the quarry on the Hill-top and Four-Corners Farm Maps
- Can be found in breakable crates and barrels in The Mines
- Can be bought at the Blacksmith for 150g each in year 1 and for 250g each in year 2+
- Can be found at any Floor of the Skull Cavern
- Can be dropped by Metal Heads in Floors 80-119 of The Mines, by Stone Golems, by Dust Sprites, or by Iron Slimes.
- Can be found in Fishing Treasure Chests
- Can be found by tilling soil in The Mines
- Can be found inside any of the 4 types of Geode
- Can be found by panning
- Occasionally sold by the Traveling Cart for 100-1,000g
- Can be found in Garbage Cans.
- An Ice Pip Fish Pond can produce 5 Iron Ore when the population of the pond reaches 3.
|Bomb||Generates an explosion. Watch out!||Iron Ore (4) Coal (1)||Mining Level 6|
- 1.3: Increased price at the Blacksmith from 150g in year 1 to 250g in year 2+.
- 1.4: Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in a Fish Pond quest. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
|Basic||Clay • Coal • Fiber • Hardwood • Stone • Wood • Battery Pack|
|Ore||Copper Ore • Iron Ore • Gold Ore • Iridium Ore • Radioactive Ore|
|Bars||Copper Bar • Iron Bar • Gold Bar • Iridium Bar • Radioactive Bar • Refined Quartz|