This page or section contains unmarked spoilers from update 1.5 of Stardew Valley. Console and mobile players may want to avoid or be cautious toward reading this article.
|There's a little bit of everything here. Plant them and see what grows!|
|General Store:||Not Sold|
|Traveling Cart:||Not Sold|
Mixed Seeds are a random type of seed capable of producing a specific set of crops (listed below). The crop that will grow from a Mixed Seed is decided when it is planted. Mixed Seeds collected in any season always grow to become crops of the season in which they are planted, including those planted in the Greenhouse and indoors via the Garden Pot. Mixed Seeds cannot be planted in winter except in the Greenhouse and indoors in garden pots, where they become one of the random crops from any season. Mixed Seeds planted on Ginger Island are always the same no matter the season.
- Harvesting Weeds with a Scythe, Axe, Pickaxe, Hoe, Sword, or bomb
- Tilling dirt or sand
- Fishing Treasure Chests
- Sold by Krobus on Thursdays for 30g each
- Wilderness Golems on the Wilderness Farm map have a 50% chance of dropping one mixed seeds when slain
- Crayfish, Periwinkle, or Snail Fish Ponds may produce 2-3 Mixed Seeds when the population of the pond reaches 5
- Whenever the Seed Maker is used with any crop, there is a 1.99% chance you will get 1-4 Mixed Seeds instead of the crop's seeds.
|Fiber Seeds||Plant these in any season. Does not require watering. Harvest with the scythe. Takes 7 days to grow.||Mixed Seeds (1) Sap (5) Clay (1)||Special Order Board quest Community Cleanup.|
List of seeds
Mixed Seeds will turn into the following seeds upon planting. Note that Mixed Seeds can turn into Artichoke Seeds during year 1, despite the fact that Artichoke Seeds are normally unavailable until year 2.
|Spring||Cauliflower Seeds • Parsnip Seeds • Potato Seeds|
|Summer||Corn Seeds • Pepper Seeds • Radish Seeds • Wheat Seeds|
|Fall||Artichoke Seeds • Corn Seeds • Eggplant Seeds • Pumpkin Seeds|
|Winter||Any of the above (Greenhouse and indoor Garden Pot only).|
|Ginger Island||Rhubarb Seeds • Melon Seeds • Blueberry Seeds • Pineapple Seeds|
Three or five Mixed Seeds may be requested by several fish in Fish Pond quests.
- 1.4: Can be requested in Fish Pond quests. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
- 1.5: Can be used in the crafting recipe for Fiber Seeds.