This page or section contains unmarked spoilers from update 1.5 of Stardew Valley. Mobile players may want to avoid or be cautious toward reading this article.
| Article Stub
This article is a stub and is missing information. You can help Stardew Valley Wiki by expanding it!
The perfection score measures how much of the game content you've completed. Achieving a perfection of 100% unlocks extra endgame content.
- Main article: Qi's Walnut Room#Perfection Tracker
|Name||Requirement||Total Required||Percentage Breakdown|
|Produce & Forage Shipped||Ship one of every crop and forage item.||100%||15%|
|Obelisks on Farm||Build Earth Obelisk, Water Obelisk, Desert Obelisk, and Island Obelisk on the farm||4||4%|
|Golden Clock on Farm||Build Gold Clock on the farm||1||10%|
|Monster Slayer Hero||Complete all monster eradication goals for the Adventurer's Guild.||100%||10%|
|Great Friends||Reach maximum hearts with every villager. (Including Kent, so a perfect score isn't possible in year one.)||100%||11%|
|Farmer Level||Reach level 10 in every skill.||25||5%|
|Found All Stardrops||Find all stardrops.||7||10%|
|Cooking Recipes Made||Cook every recipe||100%||10%|
|Crafting Recipes Made||Craft all items||100%||10%|
|Fish Caught||Catch every fish. That includes legendary fish, but not the quest fish for the "Extended Family" Qi quest.||100%||10%|
|Golden Walnuts found||Find all Golden Walnuts on Ginger Island||130||5%|
Reaching a perfection score of 100% unlocks additional endgame content. That includes...
- Access to The Summit, including a special cutscene;
- The Statue Of True Perfection, interacting with the Perfection Tracker statue in Qi's Walnut Room on Ginger Island;
- Golden Eggs and Golden Chickens;
- The ??? hat, found by interacting with monkeys in the Volcano Caldera;
- A random Golden Witch event;
- New bird critters.
- 1.5: Added perfection system.