This wiki is a read-only version of the Stardew Valley Wiki. The official editable wiki maintained by ConcernedApe can be found at stardewvalleywiki.com
|A rare mushroom found deep in caves.|
|Source:||The Mines • The Cave • Mushroom Tree|
|Found in:||The Mines|
The Purple Mushroom can be found:
- via foraging in The Mines (starting at level 81) or the Skull Cavern.
- at a tapped or chopped Mushroom Tree.
- grown in the Farm Cave if converted for mushrooms (2.5% chance).
- as a possible gift at the Feast of the Winter Star from any adult except Clint, Evelyn, Marnie, Robin, or Willy.
- occasionally in a Garbage Can after the player has reached the bottom of the Mines.
- occasionally at the Traveling Cart for 750-1,250g.
- through the mail from the Wizard at any friendship level greater than zero friendship points.
- on the Forest Farm Map during the Fall (25% chance).
Purple Mushroom is used in
- The Field Research Bundle on the Bulletin Board.
- one of the options for the Exotic Foraging Bundle in the Crafts Room or the Wild Medicine Bundle in the Crafts Room (Remixed).
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Restores||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Life Elixir||Restores health to full.||Red Mushroom (1) Purple Mushroom (1) Morel (1) Chanterelle (1)|| 200
Combat Level 2
Purple Mushroom is used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with Cloth in the feed to create a Shirt. It is a purple dye when used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with a dyeable clothing item in the feed. It can be placed in the purple dye pot at Emily's and Haley's house for use in dyeing.
- The Purple Mushroom may be randomly requested during any season at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 750g and 150 Friendship points. Purple Mushroom will never be requested until you have reached level 40+ of The Mines.
- 2-3 Purple Mushrooms may be requested by Catfish, Octopus, Rainbow Trout, Spook Fish, or Super Cucumber in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 5 to 7.
- 1.4: Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in Fish Pond quests.
|Spring||Common Mushroom • Daffodil • Dandelion • Leek • Morel • Salmonberry • Spring Onion • Wild Horseradish|
|Summer||Fiddlehead Fern • Grape • Red Mushroom • Spice Berry • Sweet Pea|
|Fall||Blackberry • Chanterelle • Common Mushroom • Hazelnut • Wild Plum|
|Winter||Crocus • Crystal Fruit • Holly • Snow Yam • Winter Root|
|The Beach||Clam • Cockle • Coral • Mussel • Nautilus Shell • Oyster • Rainbow Shell • Sea Urchin • Seaweed|
|The Mines||Cave Carrot • Purple Mushroom • Red Mushroom|
|The Desert||Cactus Fruit • Coconut|
|Skull Cavern||Dinosaur Egg • Fiddlehead Fern|
|Ginger Island||Ginger • Magma Cap|