|A common ocean fish.|
|Time of Day:||6am – 7pm|
|Season:||Spring • Fall • Winter|
|Fishing XP:||13 16 19 25|
|Base Price:|| Fisher:
| Angler: |
|Artisan Sell Prices|
|Roe:||Aged Roe:|| Aged Roe:|
The Sardine can be found in the ocean.
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Restores||Buff(s)||Buff Duration||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Dish O' The Sea||This'll keep you warm in the cold sea air.||Sardine (2) Hashbrowns (1)|| 125
|Fishing (+3)||5m 35s||Fishing Level 3||220g|
|Maki Roll||Fish and rice wrapped in seaweed.||Any Fish (1) Seaweed (1) Rice (1)|| 100
Stardrop Saloon for 300g
|Quality Fertilizer||Improves soil quality, increasing your chance to grow quality crops. Mix into tilled soil.||Sap (2) Any Fish (1)||N/A||N/A||N/A||Farming Level 9||10g|
|Sashimi||Raw fish sliced into thin pieces.||Any Fish (1)|| 75
Linus (Mail - 3+ )
Sardines can be placed in a Fish Pond, where they will reproduce every 2 days. The initial pond capacity is 3 fish, but the capacity can be increased to 10 by completing three quests. The only possible output is blue Sardine Roe (50g).
|Pond Capacity||Quest Item||Fishing XP Granted|
|Before Quest||After Quest|
|3||5||3 Driftwood, 1 Frozen Geode, or 1-2 Seaweed||30|
|5||7||2 Clams or 2 Coral||30|
|7||10||2 Aquamarine, 1 Mussel, or 2 Sea Urchins||30|
|Item(s) Produced||Fishing XP Granted||Population||% of Items||Overall Daily Chance|
- Item Delivery: One sardine may be randomly requested in Spring, Fall, or Winter at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 120g and 150 Friendship points.
- Fishing: Demetrius or Willy may randomly request 1-5 sardines in Spring, Fall, or Winter at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 40g per fish. (You get to keep the fish).
- Two Sardines are requested by Midnight Squid in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 5 to 8.
- Two Sardines are requested by Squid in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 5 to 10.
- 1.4: Removed from most Summer quests and garbage can items. Added iridium quality. Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in Fish Pond quests.