|Requires stones for ammo.|
|Source:||Chest at Level 40 of The Mines|
|Damage:||Depends on ammo used|
|Critical Strike Chance:||.02|
|Sell Price:||Cannot be sold|
The Slingshot is a slingshot weapon that can be obtained from the chest on level 40 of The Mines. After that, it can be purchased at the Adventurer's Guild for 500g. Despite its description, many items other than Stone can be used as Slingshot ammunition.
Unlike most weapons, using the slingshot on a villager will decrease your friendship with them by 30 points. Using the slingshot on your pet will produce a "hate" dialogue bubble, but will not decrease friendship.
The type of ammunition used determines the damage dealt, according to the following formulas:
- Damage = AmmoMultiplier + random number between [-(AmmoMultiplier / 2), AmmoMultiplier + 1]
- Master Slingshot:
- Damage = 2 * (AmmoMultiplier + random number between [-(AmmoMultiplier / 2), AmmoMultiplier + 1])
With the worst ammo (i.e., Fruits, Vegetables, or Eggs), a Slingshot can deal 1-3 and a Master Slingshot can deal 2-6 damage. With the best ammo, Iridium Ore, a Slingshot can deal 25-101 damage while a Master Slingshot can deal 50-202 damage.
The following items can be used as ammunition:
|All Fruits • All Vegetables • Duck Egg • Egg • Large Egg • Void Egg||1|
- The clipping glitch that allows you to enter the normally unreachable space around a map area does not work with slingshots.
- 1.4: Slingshots can now be put in the inventory trash bin on computer and console (Mobile already had this ability).
- 1.5: Can be purchased at the Adventurer's Guild after unlocking.