This wiki is a read-only version of the Stardew Valley Wiki. The official editable wiki maintained by ConcernedApe can be found at stardewvalleywiki.com
|A mysterious fruit that empowers those who eat it. The flavor is like a dream... a powerful personal experience, yet difficult to describe to others.|
|Buff(s):||+34 Max Energy|
|Sell Price:||Cannot be sold|
A Stardrop is a special item that permanently increases the player's maximum energy by 34 points. The player must immediately consume any Stardrop as soon as it is obtained; it is impossible to add a Stardrop to the player inventory or save it to eat later.
A maximum of seven Stardrops are available in any game, which together result in 508 maximum energy, nearly doubling the initial value of 270.
Only one Stardrop can be obtained from each of the following sources:
- Sold for 2,000 at the Stardew Valley Fair.
- Obtained from the treasure chest on floor 100 in The Mines.
- If you marry an NPC, received from your spouse when friendship level reaches 12.5 hearts; if you marry another player in multiplayer, a stardrop appears in a giftbox in front of the player when they enter their home after the wedding. You only get one spouse stardrop, regardless of divorce or remarriage.
- Sold by Krobus for 20,000g in the Sewers.
- Obtained from Old Master Cannoli, in the Secret Woods, after giving him a Sweet Gem Berry.
- Received in a letter from Willy after attaining the Master Angler Achievement.
- Reward for attaining the achievement A Complete Collection (donating all 95 items to the Museum).
When consumed, one of two possible texts is displayed, both referencing the "Favorite Thing" set at the beginning of the game:
- "It's strange, but the taste reminds you of [Favorite Thing]."
- "Your mind is filled with thoughts of [Favorite Thing]."
- Willy mentions a Stardrop in his story at the Feast of the Winter Star. He says that some people claim the Stardrop is somehow connected to the Winter Star that is only visible from Stardew Valley.
- Prior to version 1.3 a Stardrop could be taken into inventory and then placed in a Chest, gifted (as a universally hated gift) or used in the Grange Display at the Stardew Valley Fair, or sold in the shipping bin. As of v1.3, a stardrop obtained using the item ID glitch can still be sold in the shipping bin in PC or mobile versions of the game.
Finding seven Stardops unlocks one Steam-specific Achievement: