This wiki is a read-only version of the Stardew Valley Wiki. The official editable wiki maintained by ConcernedApe can be found at stardewvalleywiki.com
|A purple variant of quartz.|
|Source:||Amethyst Node Gem Node Green Slime (1.5%) Fishing Panning|
|Gemologist Profession: (+30% Sell Price)||130g|
Amethyst is a Mineral that can be obtained from Amethyst Nodes and Gem Nodes in the Mines, panning, or as a rare drop from Green Slimes. It may also occasionally be found in Fishing Treasure Chests or in a Garbage Can. A Super Cucumber Fish Pond may produce 1-3 Amethyst when the population of the pond reaches 9.
Amethyst is not used in any recipes.
Amethyst is used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with Cloth in the feed to create a Shirt. It is a purple dye when used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with a dyeable clothing item in the feed. It can be placed in the purple dye pot at Emily's and Haley's house for use in dyeing.
- In the "Clint's Attempt" Quest, Clint sends you a letter on the 6th of Winter requesting that you give Emily an amethyst and tell her it's from him. The reward is 1 Friendship heart with Emily.
- Amethyst may be randomly requested during any season at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 300g and 150 Friendship points.
- 1-3 Amethyst may be requested by Catfish, Spook Fish, or Sunfish in Fish Pond quests.
- Amethyst will be requested by Emily as part of the "Rock Rejuvenation" quest at the Special Orders board outside Mayor Lewis's house.
- May be used in the Gem Birds puzzle on Ginger Island.
- 1.4: Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in Fish Pond quests. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
- 1.5: Can be requested in a Special Order quest. Gem Birds puzzle.
|Foraged Minerals||Earth Crystal • Fire Quartz • Frozen Tear • Quartz|
|Gems||Amethyst • Aquamarine • Diamond • Emerald • Jade • Prismatic Shard • Ruby • Topaz|
|Geode Minerals||Aerinite • Alamite • Baryte • Basalt • Bixite • Calcite • Celestine • Dolomite • Esperite • Fairy Stone • Fire Opal • Fluorapatite • Geminite • Ghost Crystal • Granite • Helvite • Hematite • Jagoite • Jamborite • Jasper • Kyanite • Lemon Stone • Limestone • Lunarite • Malachite • Marble • Mudstone • Nekoite • Neptunite • Obsidian • Ocean Stone • Opal • Orpiment • Petrified Slime • Pyrite • Sandstone • Slate • Soapstone • Star Shards • Thunder Egg • Tigerseye|
|Geodes||Geode • Frozen Geode • Magma Geode • Omni Geode|