This wiki is a read-only version of the Stardew Valley Wiki. The official editable wiki maintained by ConcernedApe can be found at stardewvalleywiki.com
This page or section contains unmarked spoilers from update 1.5 of Stardew Valley. Mobile players may want to avoid or be cautious toward reading this article.
|A very rare and powerful substance with unknown origins.|
|Source:||Mining • Fishing Treasure Chests • Monsters' drop • Rainbow Trout Fish Ponds • treasure room • Statue Of True Perfection|
|Gemologist Profession: (+30% Sell Price)||2,600g|
The Prismatic Shard is a Mineral. It is one of the rarest items in the game, and have a variety of uses. Prismatic Shards can be obtained from Mining, Fishing Treasure Chests, Monsters' drop, Rainbow Trout Fish Ponds, treasure rooms in the Skull Cavern, or the Statue Of True Perfection.
- 25% chance from Mystic Stone in The Mines at level 100+, Skull Cavern and Quarry.
- 4% chance from Iridium Node in Skull Cavern, Quarry and Volcano Dungeon.
- 0.4% chance from Omni Geode.
- ≈0.014% chance from Fishing Treasure Chests.
- 0.1% chance from Serpents and Mummies. 0.05% chance from Shadow Brutes and Shadow Shaman.
- 0.05% chance from any monster drop after the player has reached the bottom of The Mines.
- 0.09% daily chance from a Rainbow Trout Fish Pond with a population ≥ 9.
- 4% chance from treasure room in the Skull Cavern.
- Once per day from the Statue Of True Perfection.
- A Prismatic Shard can be used in The Desert to obtain the Galaxy Sword. The Dwarvish Headstone in the graveyard contains a riddle explaining how to obtain the Galaxy Sword.
- A Prismatic Shard can also be offered to the Dark Shrine of Selfishness at the Witch's Hut, in order to turn children into doves (getting rid of them permanently).
- Prismatic Shards are used to enchant tools and weapons in the Forge.
- A Prismatic Shard can be placed into a Junimo Hut to cause the Junimo to cycle through the rainbow resembling a Prismatic Shard.
|Wedding Ring||An old Zuzu City tradition... It's used to ask for another farmer's hand in marriage.
Used only in multiplayer games.
|Iridium Bar (5) Prismatic Shard (1)||Traveling Cart 500g|
- Prismatic Shirt
- Prismatic Shirt (white sleeves)
- Prismatic Shirt (black sleeves)
- Prismatic Pants
- Prismatic Genie Pants
4 Prismatic Shards are requested in Four Precious Stones.
Prismatic Shards cannot be duplicated in a Crystalarium.
- 1.0: Introduced.
- 1.3: Added to all monster drop pools after player has reached the bottom of The Mines.
- 1.4: Added as option for Missing Bundle. Fixed bug where an entire stack would be consumed when obtaining the Galaxy Sword. Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
- 1.5: Can be used to enchant tools. Obtained from the Statue Of True Perfection. Requested in Four Precious Stones.
|Foraged Minerals||Earth Crystal • Fire Quartz • Frozen Tear • Quartz|
|Gems||Amethyst • Aquamarine • Diamond • Emerald • Jade • Prismatic Shard • Ruby • Topaz|
|Geode Minerals||Aerinite • Alamite • Baryte • Basalt • Bixite • Calcite • Celestine • Dolomite • Esperite • Fairy Stone • Fire Opal • Fluorapatite • Geminite • Ghost Crystal • Granite • Helvite • Hematite • Jagoite • Jamborite • Jasper • Kyanite • Lemon Stone • Limestone • Lunarite • Malachite • Marble • Mudstone • Nekoite • Neptunite • Obsidian • Ocean Stone • Opal • Orpiment • Petrified Slime • Pyrite • Sandstone • Slate • Soapstone • Star Shards • Thunder Egg • Tigerseye|
|Geodes||Geode • Frozen Geode • Magma Geode • Omni Geode|