We are in the process of transferring the hosting and maintenance responsibilities of the wiki from Chucklefish to ConcernedApe, which is why the wiki will temporarily be hosted at stardewcommunitywiki.com. Soon the official wiki will resume at stardewvalleywiki.com and will be hosted going forward by ConcernedApe. Prior to the transfer to ConcernedApe we will update this site with the date on which the transfer will occur.
|A bar of pure copper.|
|Source:||Furnace Shadow Brute (4%) Shadow Shaman (4%)|
| Blacksmith Profession:
(+50% Sell Price)
|Time to Craft:||30m|
|Ingredients:||Copper Ore (5) Coal (1)|
A Copper Bar is created by smelting 5 Copper Ore in a furnace with 1 coal for fuel. Smelting the copper in a furnace takes 30 in-game minutes. Shadow Brutes and Shadow Shaman may also drop a Copper Bar when slain (4% chance).
Copper Bars are required for the first upgrade of tools.
|Copper Hoe||2,000g||Copper Bar (5)|
|Copper Pickaxe||2,000g||Copper Bar (5)|
|Copper Axe||2,000g||Copper Bar (5)|
|Copper Watering Can||2,000g||Copper Bar (5)|
|Copper Trash Can||1,000g||Copper Bar (5)|
Copper Bars are used to make the following items:
|Charcoal Kiln||Turns 10 pieces of wood into one piece of coal.||Wood (20) Copper Bar (2)||Foraging Level 4|
|Cheese Press||Turns milk into cheese.||Copper Bar (1) Hardwood (10) Stone (45) Wood (45)||Farming Level 6|
|Crab Pot with Trapper Profession||Place it in the water, load it with bait, and check the next day to see if you've caught anything. Works in streams, lakes, and the ocean.||Copper Bar (2) Wood (25)||Fishing Level 3|
|Keg||Place a fruit or vegetable in here. Eventually it will turn into a beverage.||Copper Bar (1) Iron Bar (1) Oak Resin (1) Wood (30)||Farming Level 8|
|Mayonnaise Machine||Turns eggs into mayonnaise.||Copper Bar (1) Earth Crystal (1) Stone (15) Wood (15)||Farming Level 2|
|Sprinkler||Waters the 4 adjacent tiles every morning.||Copper Bar (1) Iron Bar (1)||Farming Level 2|
|Sturdy Ring||Cuts the duration of negative status effects in half.||Copper Bar (2) Bug Meat (25) Slime (25)||Combat Level 1|
|Tapper||Place on a maple, oak, or pine tree and wait for the reservoir to fill with product!||Copper Bar (2) Wood (40)||Foraging Level 3|
|Transmute (Fe)||A bar of pure iron.||Copper Bar (3)||Mining Level 4|
|Trap Bobber||Causes fish to escape slower when you aren't reeling them in.||Copper Bar (1) Sap (10)||Fishing Level 6|
|Silo||Allows you to cut and store grass for feed.
Note: Holds up to 240 pieces of Hay
|100g Stone (100) Clay (10) Copper Bar (5)||3x3|
- The Copper Bar may be randomly requested during any season at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 180g and 150 Friendship points. A Copper Bar will never be requested until you have the Furnace blueprints.
- 4 Copper Bars may be requested by Stonefish in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 7 to 10.
- 3 Copper Bars may be requested by Catfish in a Fish Pond quest to increases the capacity of the pond from 3 to 5.
- It is more profitable to sell Copper Bars than to transmute them into Iron Bars and sell the Iron Bars. However, it is even more profitable to craft them into Trap Bobbers to sell.
- 1.0: Introduced.
- 1.4: Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in Fish Pond quests. Now used to make the Charcoal Kiln.
|Basic||Clay • Coal • Fiber • Hardwood • Stone • Wood • Battery Pack|
|Ore||Copper Ore • Iron Ore • Gold Ore • Iridium Ore • Radioactive Ore|
|Bars||Copper Bar • Iron Bar • Gold Bar • Iridium Bar • Radioactive Bar • Refined Quartz|