This wiki is a read-only version of the Stardew Valley Wiki. The official editable wiki maintained by ConcernedApe can be found at stardewvalleywiki.com
From Stardew Valley Wiki
Farm Pond refers to any of the bodies of water found on the player's farm.
- On the Standard Farm, only trash can be caught when fishing in the pond.
- On the Riverland Farm:
- On the Forest Farm:
- On the Hilltop Farm:
- 50% of the time, players will catch forest river fish, i.e., fish that are found in the Cindersap Forest river.
- 50% of the time, players will only catch trash.
- On the Wilderness Farm:
- 35% of the time, players will catch lake fish, i.e., fish that are found in The Mountain lake.
- 65% of the time, players will only catch trash.
- On the Four Corners Farm:
- The large pond in the southwest quadrant is similar to the Forest Farm pond: it provides a 50% chance to catch forest pond fish, i.e., fish that are found in the Cindersap Forest pond.
- Only trash can be caught in the small ponds in the other three quadrants.
- The fish that can be caught on each of the farm maps are determined by Farm::getFish and Farm::getFishingLocation in the game code, as well as the standard farm map code in GameLocation::getFish and data file Content\Fish.xnb.
|Locations||Backwoods • Beach • Bus Stop • Calico Desert • Cindersap Forest • Farm • Farm Cave • Farm Pond • Graveyard • Ginger Island • Minecart • Mines • Mountain • Mutant Bug Lair • Pelican Town • Quarry • Quarry Mine • Railroad • Secret Woods • Sewers • Skull Cavern • Summit • Tunnel • Volcano Dungeon • Witch's Swamp|