This wiki is a read-only version of the Stardew Valley Wiki. The official editable wiki maintained by ConcernedApe can be found at stardewvalleywiki.com
Days of the Week
From Stardew Valley Wiki
- See also: Day Cycle
This article lists events/conditions that change based on the day of the week.
- Marnie at Marnie's Ranch does not sell or buy anything on Mondays, although you can still enter the building.
- Krobus in the The Sewers sells a limited quantity (50) of Slime for 10g each.
- The Desert Trader will sell 3 Hay in exchange for 1 Omni Geode.
- Robin, Marnie, and several other ladies attend exercise class inside Pierre's General Store. As a result, the Carpenter's Shop and Marnie's Ranch do not buy or sell on Tuesdays, although you can still enter the buildings.
- Sandy at the Oasis sells Cactus Fruit for 150g.
- Krobus in The Sewers sells a single Omni Geode for 300g.
- The Desert Trader will sell 1 Fiber in exchange for 5 Stone.
- Pierre's General Store is closed on Wednesdays, and you cannot enter the building. Once you complete the Community Center, the store stays open all week.
- Sandy at the Oasis sells 3 Omni Geodes for 1,000g each.
- Krobus in The Sewers sells a random Fish or Magnet for 200g.
- The Desert Trader will sell 1 Cloth in exchange for 3 Aquamarine.
- The Television will play a re-run of an episode you haven't seen of The Queen of Sauce.
- Sandy at the Oasis sells Deluxe Speed-Gro for 80g.
- Krobus in The Sewers sells a limited quantity (10) of Mixed Seeds for 30g each.
- The Desert Trader will sell 1 Magic Rock Candy in exchange for 3 Prismatic Shards. Note that only one Magic Rock Candy can be purchased each Thursday.
- Clint spends Fridays at the Community Center after it is restored. As a result, he is unavailable for purchasing supplies, upgrading Tools or breaking open geodes at the Blacksmith.
- The Traveling Cart is open in Cindersap Forest from 6am to 8pm.
- Krobus in The Sewers sells a single Iridium Sprinkler for 10,000g.
- The Desert Trader will sell 1 Cheese in exchange for 1 Emerald.
- If the Community Center has been restored, villagers can be found hanging out there on Fridays.
- A large number of villagers congregate at the Stardrop Saloon after 6 PM.
- Willy goes fishing all day, unless it is raining. Therefore, the Fish Shop does not buy or sell any items, although you can still enter the building.
- Sandy at the Oasis sells Quality Retaining Soil for 200g.
- Krobus in The Sewers sells five of a random cooked dish.
- The Desert Trader will sell Wild Seeds in exchange for Wild Seeds from a different season.
- The Traveling Cart is open in Cindersap Forest from 6am to 8pm
- Krobus in The Sewers sells ten Bat Wings for 30g each.
- The Desert Trader sells 1 Staircase in exchange for 1 Jade.
- The Television plays an episode of The Queen of Sauce; during years one and two the episode is new and always teaches you a recipe.
- The gifting limit of 2 gifts per villager per week is reset at the start of the day.
- Forageable items that had not been picked up disappear overnight between Saturday and Sunday, and new forageables spawn at triple the normal rate.
- Several villagers attend morning religious services in the chapel inside Pierre's General Store.