We are in the process of transferring the hosting and maintenance responsibilities of the wiki from Chucklefish to ConcernedApe, which is why the wiki will temporarily be hosted at stardewcommunitywiki.com. Soon the official wiki will resume at stardewvalleywiki.com and will be hosted going forward by ConcernedApe. Prior to the transfer to ConcernedApe we will update this site with the date on which the transfer will occur.
Days of the Week
- See also: Day Cycle
This article lists events/conditions that change based on the day of the week.
- Marnie at Marnie's Ranch does not sell or buy anything on Mondays, although you can still enter the building.
- Robin, Marnie, and several other ladies attend exercise class inside Pierre's General Store. As a result, the Carpenter's Shop and Marnie's Ranch do not buy or sell on Tuesdays, although you can still enter the buildings.
- Pierre's General Store is closed on Wednesdays, and you cannot enter the building. Once you complete the Community Center, the store stays open all week.
- The Desert Trader will sell 1 Magic Rock Candy in exchange for 3 Prismatic Shards. Note that only one Magic Rock Candy can be purchased each Thursday.
- Clint spends Fridays at the Community Center after it is restored. As a result, he is unavailable for purchasing supplies, upgrading Tools or breaking open geodes at the Blacksmith.
- If the Community Center has been restored, villagers can be found hanging out there on Fridays.
- A large number of villagers congregate at the Stardrop Saloon after 6 PM.
- Willy goes fishing all day, unless it is raining. Therefore, the Fish Shop does not buy or sell any items, although you can still enter the building.
- The Television plays an episode of The Queen of Sauce; during years one and two the episode is new and always teaches you a recipe.
- The gifting limit of 2 gifts per villager per week is reset at the start of the day.
- Forageable items that had not been picked up disappear overnight between Saturday and Sunday, and new forageables spawn at triple the normal rate.