We are in the process of transferring the hosting and maintenance responsibilities of the wiki from Chucklefish to ConcernedApe, which is why the wiki will temporarily be hosted at stardewcommunitywiki.com. Soon the official wiki will resume at stardewvalleywiki.com and will be hosted going forward by ConcernedApe. Prior to the transfer to ConcernedApe we will update this site with the date on which the transfer will occur.
This page or section contains unmarked spoilers from update 1.5 of Stardew Valley. Console and mobile players may want to avoid or be cautious toward reading this article.
|A seed of the coconut palm. It has many culinary uses.|
|Source:||Foraging • Oasis|
|Found in:||Calico Desert • Ginger Island|
|Artisan Sell Prices|
|Base Price:|| Artisan Profession: |
(+40% Sell Price)
The Coconut is an inedible Foraged Fruit found in the Calico Desert and by shaking palm trees on Ginger Island. It can also be bought at the Oasis on Mondays for 200g or may randomly appear in the Traveling Cart's stock for 300-1,000g. Sandy may send you one in the mail as a gift.
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Restores||Buff(s)||Buff Duration||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Tom Kha Soup||These flavors are incredible!||Coconut (1) Shrimp (1) Common Mushroom (1)|| 175
|Farming (+2) Max Energy (+30)||7m||
Sandy (Mail - 7+ )
|Tropical Curry||An exotic, fragrant curry served in a pineapple bowl.||Coconut (1) Pineapple (1) Hot Pepper (1)|| 150
|Foraging (+4)||5m 1s||500g|
|Mango Sticky Rice||Sweet mango and coconut transforms this rice into something very special.||Mango (1) Coconut (1) Rice (1)|| 113
|Defense (+3)||5m 1s||
Leo (Mail - 7+ )
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Warp Totem: Desert||Warp directly to Calico Desert. Consumed on use.||Hardwood (2) Coconut (1) Iridium Ore (4)||Desert Trader for Iridium Bar (10)||20g|
|Desert Obelisk||Warps you to the desert.||1,000,000g Iridium Bar (20) Coconut (10) Cactus Fruit (10)||3x2|
- Gus requests a Coconut by mail on the 19th of Winter (year 2) in the "Exotic Spirits" Quest. The reward is 600g and 1 Friendship heart.
- Coconut may be randomly requested after the player has completed the Vault Bundles at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 300g and 150 Friendship points.
- 3 Coconuts may be requested by Sandfish or Scorpion Carp in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 3 to 5.
- Normally, coconuts do not receive the +10% Tiller price bonus because they are obtained by foraging (see the Fruit page for details). However, coconuts obtained as gifts or purchases do, and therefore sell for 110g. If stacked with other normal quality Coconuts, the entire stack will receive the price bonus.
- 1.0: Introduced.
- 1.4: Added Desert Obelisk building requirement. Added to Help Wanted quests. Added Warp Totem: Desert recipe. Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in a Fish Pond quest.
- 1.5: Added Tropical Curry recipe, coconuts now found in Ginger Island.
|Spring||Common Mushroom • Daffodil • Dandelion • Leek • Morel • Salmonberry • Spring Onion • Wild Horseradish|
|Summer||Fiddlehead Fern • Grape • Red Mushroom • Spice Berry • Sweet Pea|
|Fall||Blackberry • Chanterelle • Common Mushroom • Hazelnut • Wild Plum|
|Winter||Crocus • Crystal Fruit • Holly • Snow Yam • Winter Root|
|The Beach||Clam • Cockle • Coral • Mussel • Nautilus Shell • Oyster • Rainbow Shell • Sea Urchin • Seaweed|
|The Mines||Cave Carrot • Purple Mushroom • Red Mushroom|
|The Desert||Cactus Fruit • Coconut|
|Skull Cavern||Dinosaur Egg • Fiddlehead Fern|
|Ginger Island||Ginger • Magma Cap|