We are in the process of transferring the hosting and maintenance responsibilities of the wiki from Chucklefish to ConcernedApe, which is why the wiki will temporarily be hosted at stardewcommunitywiki.com. Soon the official wiki will resume at stardewvalleywiki.com and will be hosted going forward by ConcernedApe. Prior to the transfer to ConcernedApe we will update this site with the date on which the transfer will occur.
This page or section contains unmarked spoilers from update 1.5 of Stardew Valley. Console and mobile players may want to avoid or be cautious toward reading this article.
- This article is about the specific item. For all types of bomb, see Crafting#Bombs.
|Generates an explosion. Watch out!|
|Recipe Source:||Mining Level 6|
|Ingredients:||Iron Ore (4) Coal (1)|
The Bomb is a one-time use explosive item. It damages certain items within its radius. Other items are impervious to its effects.
Bombs can be crafted or purchased from the Dwarf (both in the Volcano and The Mines) for 600g. They're also offered by the Desert Trader who will exchange five Quartz for one bomb. Bats, Lava Crabs, Squid Kids, and Serpents can also drop bombs when slain. Ten Bombs may occasionally be found in treasure rooms in the Skull Cavern.
Note that the following is not an exhaustive list:
- Rocks and ore/gem nodes will drop their respective ores, gems, etc.
- Mushrooms and foraged minerals will be destroyed.
- Any untilled dirt tiles or Artifact Spots within a significantly smaller radius will become tilled, dropping any items (e.g., clay, artifacts) at the same rate as a player using a hoe.
- Crafted artisan and refining equipment will be destroyed.
- Heaters will be destroyed.
- Auto-Grabbers will not be destroyed, whether empty or containing items.
- Trees will be destroyed when their health reaches zero (this may require more than one bomb). Trees will drop wood, sap, and any seeds they contained.
The Bomb has a radius of 5 (diameter of 11).
- 1.4: Ore nodes in the Quarry now drop ore instead of stone. Gem Nodes in the Quarry can be destroyed by bombs. A Bomb can now be used in Tailoring.
- 1.5: Bombs can be bought at the shop in the Volcano.