This wiki is a read-only version of the Stardew Valley Wiki. The official editable wiki maintained by ConcernedApe can be found at stardewvalleywiki.com
|A sweet cluster of fruit.|
|Source:||Foraging • Farming|
|Seed:||Summer Seeds (Summer) Grape Starter (Fall)|
|Growth Time:|| 7 days (Summer Seeds)|
10 days (Grape Starter)
|Season:|| Summer (Summer Seeds and Foraging)|
Fall (Grape Starter)
|XP:|| Summer Seeds: 7 Foraging XP|
Foraging: 7 Foraging XP
Grape Starter: 14 Farming XP
|Base Price:|| Tiller Profession: |
(+10% Sell Price)
|Base Price:|| Artisan Profession: |
(+40% Sell Price)
- In Summer, Grapes are a forageable fruit found that grows wild throughout Stardew Valley or can be grown from Summer Seeds. Specifically, forageable Grapes can be found at: the Backwoods (62% of all forageable items at this location); the Mountain (62%); the Bus Stop (27%); the Railroad (27%); or, the Forest Farm Map (25%).
- In Fall, Grapes are a standard crop that takes ten days to grow from a Grape Starter to maturity; the plants can be re-harvested every three days.
Grapes grown as a crop (in Fall) receive the +10% Tiller profession bonus when sold (as do all crops). However, foraged Grapes in summer do not get the Tiller bonus. If you combine Summer and Fall grapes into the same stack, the entire stack will receive the Tiller bonus (see the Fruit page for more details).
Other than the Tiller profession bonus, foraged Grapes and crop-grown Grapes are identical and can be used interchangeably in crafting, gifts, bundles, recipes, and quests.
You cannot walk through grape plants grown from a Grape Starter at any stage of growth. You can walk through dead Grape plants.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Harvest||After-Harvest|
|1 Day||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days||3 Days||Total: 10 Days||Regrowth: 3 Days|
Crop Growth Calendar
|Agriculturist and Speed-Gro Comparison|
|*Note that the 10% table also applies to the Agriculturist Profession without any fertilizer.|
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Recipe Source||Sell Price|
|Wild Seeds (Su)||An assortment of wild summer seeds.
(Produces 10 Summer Seeds per craft.)
|Spice Berry (1) Grape (1) Sweet Pea (1)||Foraging Level 4||55g|
- The Grape may be randomly requested in Summer at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 240g and 150 Friendship points.
- 1.4: Can now be used in Tailoring. Fixed how Tiller bonus applies when foraged and non-foraged fruit are combined in one stack.
- 1.5: Iridium quality is now possible from grown grapes using Deluxe Fertilizer.
|Spring||Common Mushroom • Daffodil • Dandelion • Leek • Morel • Salmonberry • Spring Onion • Wild Horseradish|
|Summer||Fiddlehead Fern • Grape • Red Mushroom • Spice Berry • Sweet Pea|
|Fall||Blackberry • Chanterelle • Common Mushroom • Hazelnut • Wild Plum|
|Winter||Crocus • Crystal Fruit • Holly • Snow Yam • Winter Root|
|The Beach||Clam • Cockle • Coral • Mussel • Nautilus Shell • Oyster • Rainbow Shell • Sea Urchin • Seaweed|
|The Mines||Cave Carrot • Purple Mushroom • Red Mushroom|
|The Desert||Cactus Fruit • Coconut|
|Skull Cavern||Dinosaur Egg • Fiddlehead Fern|
|Ginger Island||Ginger • Magma Cap|
|Spring||Blue Jazz • Cauliflower • Coffee Bean • Garlic • Green Bean • Kale • Parsnip • Potato • Rhubarb • Strawberry • Tulip • Unmilled Rice|
|Summer||Blueberry • Coffee Bean • Corn • Hops • Hot Pepper • Melon • Poppy • Radish • Red Cabbage • Starfruit • Summer Spangle • Sunflower • Tomato • Wheat|
|Fall||Amaranth • Artichoke • Beet • Bok Choy • Corn • Cranberries • Eggplant • Fairy Rose • Grape • Pumpkin • Sunflower • Wheat • Yam|
|Special||Ancient Fruit • Cactus Fruit • Pineapple • Qi Fruit • Sweet Gem Berry • Taro Root • Tea Leaves|